Windows 10, for the first time, has an easy option to revert your PC to its factory default settings, minus the bloatware. The "Fresh Start" feature is new to the Windows 10 Creator Update and it is an unannounced feature that few really know exists. In addition, it is actually very easy to use and does not require much waiting or configuration.
If you want to free your PC from the fraudulent applications and services that manufacturers include in your compilation, this is your opportunity.  Now, for the capture. The Fresh Start feature of Windows 10 removes all garbage installed by the manufacturer on your PC, but that could include some important things like drivers and software that you can use. It is a commitment that you will have to accept, but fortunately you can reinstall the software and services you want on the manufacturer's website.
- Click on the Start menu and select Windows Defender Security Center from the list of options.
- Choose the performance and health of the device .
- At the bottom, under New Start, click on the Additional Information link .
- Click on the Start button .
- When asked if you want to allow the application to make changes to your device, click Yes .
- Click Next and wait for Microsoft to compile a list of applications that will be deleted after the new installation of Windows 10.
- Click Next once again when reviewing the list of applications that will be deleted.
- Click on Start to begin the process. It should take about 20 minutes and you will not be able to use your PC while it is running.
Credit: Laptop Mag
- Laptops with the longest battery life
- The best gaming desktops available now
- How to use Windows 10